Diema’s Dream Fund is excited to announce a very special event on March 19, 2017 – “Show DREAMS” – a charity show to support children with cerebral palsy. The show promises to be one of the most memorable events of spring!
We invite you to join us in an incredible atmosphere of music, song, dance and love – a fun afternoon with friends and family and benefiting many children.
Tickets for charity shows – a great gift for the New Year and Christmas!
- Irishman in Moscow TONY WATKINS and his rock band SMOKEBREAKERS perform together with symphony orchestra DREAMS, students of Gnesins Academy.
- The concert will feature original and hit songs from BON JOVI, LEONARD COHEN, ELVIS, PINK FLOYD, GARY MOORE and many more.
- Together with Tony will be the beautiful and talented Russian singer ELENA BILETSKAYA featuring songs from LARA FABIAN and The CRANBERRIES.
- Irish Dancing School IRIDAN
- INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MOSCOW Choir and SMORODINA dance group and so much more …
Tickets now available – book early for the best seats at the best prices!
Buy tickets on-line
Tickets: www.golden-ring.ru 8 (495) 611 4800
Partner with DREAMS!
Partnership Packages available which includes VIP seats and sponsoring children from the orphanages to attend the Show.