You are in the right place if you want to share your knowledge, skills, and joyful approach to life, and you would like to make new friends! Workshops for mothers and fathers of disabled children and the right gifts for children with special developmental needs!
Improve the quality of life of families and children with severe physical and psychological disabilities, and improve the living conditions of families by implementing measures intended to help them integrate into society and overcome social isolation.
The Unique Nature of the Project
The needs of parents are frequently overlooked in the attempt to help sick children. But parents are very important. It is difficult for them to avoid depression, difficult to be left alone with problems much greater than those most of us face.
Participants in the project include the parents of children that have been given very challenging diagnoses. As a rule, their mothers are forced to spend all of their time with their child; they are unable to work, and finding time for them is an unimaginable luxury.
But we believe that when mom is happy, her child is happy, too. And this project is for courageous parents. Mothers should have time for themselves, for their own development and well-being.
What we are doing:
- Cooking classes taught by the Ararat Park Hyatt’s head chef
- Workshops with hairstylists and photo sessions for beautiful mothers.
- Creative workshops in yoga, flower arranging, and soap making
- Joint outings in nature, visits to zoos, and attendance at cultural events
- Roundtables on various topics
- Meetings with specialists
- Family events on special days (New Year’s, graduation, etc.)