The rehabilitation course at MMC ReaSanMed LLC began in September 2020, but due to the restrictions of the coronavirus pandemic, as well as due to the illness of the girl and her family, the duration of the course was increased for objective reasons.
Vasilisa K., born in 2013, was required: a rehabilitation course at ReaSanMed LLC, St. Petersburg, worth 208,950,00 rubles.
Diagnosis: cerebral palsy, ataxic form.
Thanks to the help of employees of Renaissance Capital, we were able to pay for the long-awaited rehabilitation course for Vasilisa! Thank you!
Several lines from mom’s letter about the results achieved:
“I want to express my great gratitude to you for giving us the opportunity to undergo a course of treatment that brought us excellent results – Vasilisa began to walk confidently without support, improved coordination in movement, and in general strengthened.
In the center, we underwent the following procedures:
- Hydrocynesiotherapy – (therapeutic swimming in water), had a very good effect on strengthening of all muscle groups and the general physical and emotional state of Vasilisa. Vasilisa learned to dive in the pool, hold her breath under water, work with her legs, hands, and began to conscious her body, which is very important for a child with ataxic cerebral palsy.
- LFC – Vasilisa began to keep a good balance on the balancing board as a result of which the gait improved, she began to walk more stably on her own.
- Massage – very well helped to relieve muscle tension before the LFK classes, Vasilisa was warmed up, which affected the productive work with the rehabilitation specialist.
- Mineral and pearl baths – Vasilisa really liked this procedure because of the small bubbles that tickled her; after this procedure, it was noted that Vasilisa’s sleep improved, the nervous system improved, and pain syndrome in the musculoskeletal system was also relieved.
- Heliotherapy – “sunshine effect” (treatment with sunlight, artificially created light sources). Under our “St. Petersburg” climate, an indispensable procedure, during the pandemic, Vasilisa was not very ill, apparently thanks to vitamin D intake and this procedure either.
- Speech therapist-defectologist with speech therapy massage – on this part of the rehabilitation Vasilisa had a double attitude, on the one hand, she liked promising entertaining activities, but the massage was not pleasant but very useful! The speech therapist improved sounds, which caused the improvement of words pronunciation.
This is a huge success for us in achieving our common goal! The course of treatment due to the pandemic has dragged on for a year!
Thank you very much for doing good for our children, not leaving us alone with the family misfortune and cruelty of other people in our society.
Respectfully, Vasilisa’s mother. “
The Fund expresses special gratitude to CJSC RENO RUSSIA, which constantly supports our Fund and provides us with a car for regular donation collection events.
Dear philanthropists, we want to thank you for your help and participation in the life of children with special needs!
Thanks to everyone who took the Step towards Vasilisa K.!
You can get acquainted with the full story of Vasilisa K. by going through the link:
Василиса К., 2013 г.р., г.Белгород – Diema’s Dream Fund (ddfrussia.ru)