When it comes to children with special needs or orphans in residential care homes, help from volunteers is ALWAYS much needed.
We always need volunteers for organizing outside activities or trips for children with special needs, visiting orphanages, and helping families with disabled children. If you have energy and desire to help – please call us!
Phone: +7 (499) 165 31 90.
What do volunteers get by helping others?
- A revision of personal values, joy, and the feeling of an abundant life;
- A unique experience and completely new skills
- The chance for self-fulfilment
- An opportunity to discover creative potential
- A powerful driver for improving self-esteem and satisfaction with life.
A study from the London School of Economics showed that among people who do volunteer work at least 3-4 days a month, their happiness increases by an average of 16%.
- Carry out the responsibilities with due diligence and in good faith.
- Respect the rules and ways of operations of the volunteer community in the Fund.
- Respect other volunteers, children supported by the Fund, their parents, doctors, and staff members of the Fund, regardless of their gender, age, nationality, or religious beliefs.
- Respect and follow the values and mission of the Fund.
- Comply with the safety precautions and provide medical certificates to confirm your health status (when necessary).