The Hyatt Regency Moscow Petrovsky Park hotel continues the campaign within the framework of the home delivery of themed set menus with the deduction of 200 rubles from each order in favor of the wards of the “Diema’s Dream” Fund. You can already create the mood of the holidays and try festive dishes at home, without waiting for the New Year holidays: the chefs have prepared special offers for the delivery of festive set menus to your home from December 1 to December 24.
Hyatt Regency is doing everything to ensure that its friends have the opportunity to continue their gastronomic travel together and enjoy the festive mood while staying in Moscow in the safe atmosphere of the hotel’s restaurants.
The holiday season is perfect to spend time with your family. The hotel offers to enjoy leisurely the New Year’s feast. The hotel has prepared a special set of traditional holiday dishes that can be delivered to your family table at any time so that you can stay in a festive mood longer and share it with your loved ones.
Here we present a festive set menu, ordering it you are helping the wards of our foundation.
- Rabbit and Pork Terrine: Rabbit, pork, chicken liver and pistachio terrine with toasted bread and spiced apple chutney
- Gravlax: smoked salmon, capers, shallots, lettuce and crème fraiche
- Assorted cheeses: san pietro, brie de mo, gorgonzola, taleggio, grana padano, tet de moine, gruyere, raclette served with grissini, fruit bread, quince confiture, dried fruits, honey and fig jam
- Signature dish | Whole-baked turkey: baked turkey, maple oil, honey-fried root vegetables, cranberry confiture, gravy
- Fried haddock fillet served with wild mushroom fricassee, crushed young potatoes, stewed spinach, tarragon and berblan sauce
- Christmas log traditional roll with praline and chocolate, nut liqueur, warm chocolate sauce and chantilly cream
- Mirabelle tart – tart with sweet plums and almonds, served warm with cinnamon ice cream and plum compote
The cost for a set menu for two people is 9,900 rubles.
The set menu is delivered by pre-order made at least 24 hours in advance, the cost is indicated in rubles for one type of menu and a set of dishes for two people, 20% VAT is included and the offer does not include delivery. You can pick up your order from the hotel free of charge, and you can deliver it around the city and beyond using the Gett service for an additional charge.
And on December 25 and on New Year’s Eve, the Heritage restaurant will prepare a festive buffet with a variety of hot and cold dishes that will delight not only adults but also the kids. On New Year’s Day – January 1st – New Year’s Brunch will be served at Heritage Restaurant. We will tell you more about this very soon.
“As part of socially-oriented marketing projects, companies are providing charitable assistance and attracting the attention of a wide range of people including their clients to social problems apart from just doing business,” comments Elena Volodina, the director of ”Diema’s Dream” Foundation. “And I am glad that now the Hyatt Regency company, with which we have a long-standing friendship, gives its clients the opportunity to take part in charity. Food can be ordered from different places, but not every order can also bring tangible benefits.”
At the same time, Hyatt Regency contributes to helping the wards of the foundation in different ways – it provides free premises for holding a charity event, provides master classes for wards, or – as now – enables clients to take part in good deeds.
Let us recall that the action started on October 30, and with the funds raised we have already purchased two children’s blood pressure monitors for the Elatomsky orphanage for mentally retarded children. The charity event is part of a long-term and open-ended partnership agreement signed this autumn between the Hyatt Regency and “Diema’s Dream” Foundation.
You can learn more about this set menu and delivery or place an order by phone +7 495 479 1234 or by e-mail: MOSRM-Room.Service@hyatt.com
Photo is courtesy of Hyatt Regency.