We invite you to Portage Seminar in Moscow!
October 27-29, 2021
will take place
Seminare “Basic principles of the” Portage “methodology in individual work with children with disabilities health opportunities ”
The seminar is held at the address: Moscow, st. Fortunatovskaya, 14
The target audience:
– heads and specialists of educational and social organizations
protection assisting families raising children with disabilities;
– heads and specialists of boarding schools for education and social protection, in which children with disabilities live and are brought up;
– special teachers;
– social workers;
– students of specialized specialties;
– other specialists working with children with disabilities.
Seminar participants will learn:
1. Create an individual initial profile of the child’s development, using the principles of the “Portage” system.
2. Formulate a clear description of the child’s behavior that is understandable to parents and other professionals.
3. Develop a curriculum for the child by setting clear, minimal, consistent goals.
4. Use 5 strategies for planning training to improve its effectiveness.
5. Establish clear criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training.
6. Organize parental observation diaries.
7. Analyze and resolve learning difficulties using 6 strategies.
8. Form skills at the competency level.
9. Manage problem behaviors using the ABC method.
10. Work in a team with specialists of various specialties, including their recommendations in your training program.
Throughout the seminar, visual video and photographic materials of the experience of using “Portage” in Russia and abroad will be shown.
– Arlamova Irina Igorevna, Teacher – defectologist, occupational therapist, employee of the “Portage” team, trainer and consultant “Portage” of the Center for Health Care in Pskov.
– Ivanova Yulia Vladimirovna, Medical psychologist of the highest category, kinesiologist, employee of the “Portage” team of the GKU CSPR “Formula of Growth”, coach “Portage”, Moscow.
– Ekaterina Krasnokutskaya, Educator-psychologist, coach “Portage”, supervisor of the teams “Portage”.
– Mashkova Maria Nikolaevna, Teacher of additional education at the Skolkovsky State Educational Institution TsSCV, coach “Portage”.
From each organization, we invite a team of at least 3 specialists who work directly with children, and at least 2 managers of relevant competencies. This will allow you to immediately form the team necessary to start working according to the “Portage” method.
The seminar program is attached.
All participants will receive teaching materials.
Attention: A certificate confirming the acquisition of basic knowledge according to the “Portage” methodology and the right to work according to the methodology as part of the “Portage” team is issued to those who have completed all 3 days of the seminar.
The event is held with the financial support of the Diema’s Dream Foundation
Participation in the seminar is free.
Limited number of seats!
To participate, please go to and register using the link before September 20, 2021 or contact us:
Tel: +7 (499) 689 55 99